Download Section 20 (Ground Conditions)
Version 10 of the LABC Warranty Technical Manual has been written by our technical experts to provide guidance on meeting the technical standards required at different stages of construction.
Section 20 of the manual covers Ground Conditions.
- Additional functional requirements for warranty approval (in addition to our general functional requirements)
- Site investigation requirements, broken down into:
- Responsibilities and requirements
- Site history, geology, mining and solution features
- Pollution and contamination of pathways
- Geoenvironmental assessment
- In-situ and laboratory testing
- Report requirements and Phase 1 and 2 checklists
- Soil and rock descriptions